Keeping a regular Journal is not really my thing,
Despite the fact that I write a scrap of something in at least one of my sixteen (yes, sixteen) half filled notebooks everyday. (I like to tell myself each notebook kind of has it's own subject. This ones for spiritual thoughts, that ones for making lists, this ones for story ideas, that ones for blog post ideas, this one is for my favorite quotes from books, that one is for emotional feelings, this one is...yeah you get the idea.)
But I was inspired by pinterest (ehehe) just to try some good old plain journaling (I don't think that's a word. Any way you should try this. It's kinda fun).
2. Enjoying: Words. Bible verses, lovely quotes, new words, music lyrics, written words. Because they are something physical, something seen and heard, that represents something not seen. The body of a soul, I guess you could say.
3. Feeling: Sad. But happy. Because "Sad is happy for deep people". (apparently, this quote is from Doctor Who. And I haven't even seen Doctor Who. But this quote though. It's so accurate it makes my hurt heart)
4. Wearing: Um, Dark purple and turquoise. This color combo kinda makes me happy for some reason. For example, my blog header.
5. Needing: To study more of Gods word.
6. Wanting: To be Okay with my christian walk. To not be so perturbed by it.
7. Listening: To "the best of Epic Music 2012" on Youtube. Another physical thing representing the soulful and untouchable.
8. Making: Um, lets see. Oh, I'm sewing a coat that I designed myself. Slow going. I'm so gonna show it off on the internet when it's done though.
9. Eating: Well, currently nothing. But I did have a pretty good omelet this morning.
10. Drinking: A raspberry mocha. Okay, Okay, so physical food can be pretty awesome sometimes....