Monday, December 29, 2014

Climbing Up to It, Part 1

In which you get to find out whats happening here.


There is a book I have, that says you should just start writing. Just write.

  Later, you can edit, rewrite, chop your literary work up and glue it back together so that it comes out (hopefully) polished, professional, beautiful, and worth reading. 

 So what am I doing right now? Just writing. Because I need to have introductory post, starting this blog out, telling you why I'm here and what to expect. I've been thinking a lot about what I was going to say, how it was going to be all profound and make you feel as if your day were somehow more fulfilled because you read my post. Not sure if that's going to happen.

We are on a constant, never ending journey once God puts us on this earth. We change and grow and learn, and when we learn, we change again. And if we are blessed, we will find Gods love, find out how He saved us. And life will take on a whole new meaning. Life becomes a struggle, looking up to our goals and Gods word and trying to piece it all together. All the while we are pulling through the muck and the good and the painful and the guilt and the joy.

We are climbing. Trying to be better, realizing we can't without God there, His hand the one that pulls us up through all those thoughts and confusions, all the times we fall back down, having to get up again with scraped knees and a sometimes battered resolve.

Maybe it's just a young person thing, but I would like to make a difference by sharing that with you.

 I would like to be one of those people that makes other people have a better day.

I would like to be one of those persons who brightens up a room and encourages you to keep going. 

I would like to tell you that I struggle through those everyday things too.

I would like to be there for you, putting a different pair of glasses on you, with each post, so that you can look at the world around you just a little differently.

 Because I have those moments where I just got my eyes opened in a whole new way and oh man guys Ihavetoshareitwithyou you have to look at life this way too!

We'll make it interesting. 

To find out more about me and this blog, have a look at  The Girl, and, Why is She Curious?

No comments:

Post a Comment